martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

Margoth Vera

Im margoth vera, im chilean and i live in santiago. santiago`s is very nice, is a big city, i live in peñalolen a house in departamental street.
my house is normal, not is very big but not very small, there are 3 floors, one kitchen, 3 bathrooms, a hall, a dinningroom 5 bedrooms, etc.
I love music my favorite groups are nirvana and red hot chili peappers, i like metallica but not is my favorite group.
my best friends there are manuela, francisca and amelia. together they are a band there name is "chicas superosas", well its a joke, we don´t have a real band, but we got songs.

2 comentarios:

margoth dijo...

ooo que buena carta la mejor que he visto enmi vida!!! que buena alumna eres suerte que hay gente como tu enel colegio

margoth dijo...

o my gosh!! is very nice!... me obligaron a escribirlo en ingles ¬¬

Publicar un comentario